Saturday, December 20, 2008

More Snow!


We got hit with more snow today, it's been snowing since at least 5:45 am this morning when I got up with Merrick and it has been going steady all day. I tried to measure the snow on our deck, we've got at least a solid 4 inches of snow.
We haven't ventured out to play in it yet, although I think we'll try tomorrow. We've been holed up in the house having fun with the Rock Band that Travis brought home from work. Merrick really likes to play the drums. He has also been enjoying the chocolate chip cookies that I made (what else is there to do when it's cold outside?).

Rock on!
Future Drummer?



Yum.. Chocolate Chip Cookies



1 comment:

SL said...

Looks like you had a nice family time!! Lance and I loved playing Rock Band too when we first played at his friend's party. :-)
Now I want to eat your cookies. >.<