Monday, April 14, 2008

Bonjour!

We arrived in Paris today to cloudy skies and rain, although that didn't keep us from seeing some of the sights. First on the list was the Eiffel Tower, which is right by our hotel! Thankfully the rain let up and we were able to get in a general tour of the area. When we arrived at our hotel at about 3:00 I only had about 3500 steps on my pedometer. When we returned at about 6:30 I had almost 21,000! We enjoyed just wandering and getting aquainted with the city. I think I already love this city more than London and I've only been here a few hours. Tomorrow we'll hit the ground running and see a bunch of sites. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Anna,

I am glad to hear from you!!
I read your blog during lunch time and I feel like I was there in London and Paris!! Thanks for sharing your story~ I will check in from time to time to read more story of your trip! =) We miss you~~

Sarah Lee