Tuesday, April 1, 2008

San Francisco Here We Come!


At Christmas time my sisters and I made a New Years pact to run in the Nike Half/Full Marathon. This is an amazing event that focuses on women (they even have a chocolate station on the course). This year because of the popularity of the event, they did a random drawing to select entries. We just found out today that we all officially got in! I will be training for my 3rd full marathon this summer, while Meggan and Coleen will be training for their first half-marathon. Because of an injury, Kira won't be able to run with us, but we're hoping she'll be able to come to San Francisco to cheer us on. Gretchen Pedersen, Sara Sitter, Susan Kelley and Bhavna Kumar, a few of my "sole sisters" also got in. I'm looking forward to spending lots of time with all of them pounding the pavement this summer!

2 comments:

Chris10 said...

Good for you Anna! You amaze and inspire me with your running. Christen

K Pitty said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad you got in! Happy Training! :)