Thursday, April 3, 2008

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

Merrick and I were able to spend lots of time playing outside the past few days and enjoying the beautiful weather. On Wednesday evening all of the kids were out in the cul-de-sac playing and the hot topic was the newest addition to the neighborhood. Our neighbors Amy, Howard and Zachary welcomed the arrival of their little girl Zoey Rae on Wednesday afternoon. We are all looking forward to meeting her.

It always amazes me how quickly Merrick learns. He has started putting words together to create sentences. Some of the things he has said lately that have gotten all of us to chuckle are...

"I love Pooh" - In reference to his Pooh Bear (not what you use the toilet for)
"Ohh.... Mmm" - While watching a beer commercial. Neither Travis or I were quite sure about that one.
"your whining" - Said right after Mama had told him to "stop". Usually I'm the one telling him to "Stop your whining"

No comments: